2007年4月23日月曜日

My experiences of syudying English

Hello everyone!! Today I will write about my experiences of studying English.

I have studied English for 8 years. I like English very much, but in my junior high school and my high school I studied English for the entrance exams. So I studied mainly writing and reading English. Of course, it was important for learning English, but I think that it is most important for learners to enjoy English and be accustomed to English.

I like English, because I could enjoy English in the class when I was a junior high school student. One teacher taught us English using his video and nice drawing on the blackboard In the class, we watched his private video of his oversea travels. He had traveled some countries and he showed us the video. We could learn also some different cultures.

Like this, the most enjoyable and valuable learning experience was that English class. I liked the class and the teacher, and I studied English hard.

On the other hand, the least enjoyable learning were classes for the entrance exam in high school. We used only textbooks and studied individually. We had no time to communicate in English and enjoy learning English. The least valuable learning was maybe the same experience, but I think those boring learning also contribute to my skill up.

I have experienced various types of learning and I had various feeling to English classes, but I always enjoyed English. So I think that I could my best!

If I become an English teacher, I want my students to enjoy learning. I want to use many teaching materials and make my students try to communicate in English.

3 件のコメント:

kanage さんのコメント...

Hi!Wakame!This is Kanage☆
You had met a great English teacher!!
A Meeting with great teacher is very important.I had met a great English teacher in junior high school,too.
I agree with you! It is important to enjoy studying English.
Please do your best!
See you then!

Emiko さんのコメント...

Hello!
I agreed with your opinion.I also think that English class for exams is very bored!So, English class shoud be interesting class!!

Emiko

satona さんのコメント...

Hi♪Wakame!This is Satona☆
I agree with your opinion.Videos that teacher bring to the class are very interesting!!If that is foregin picture,more fun!
And I also think it is important for learning English to study grammars or phrases.But enjoyable study is more important, isn't it
('∀')?
Become a nice teacher☆
See you(^^)/