2007年5月7日月曜日

Good -by My Job

On this long weekend, I said good-by to my part time job, because my shop was closed down. I had been a shop assistant in the sushi shop. I started that part time job in the August before last. Though I had many worries and sometimes I thought that I want to change my workplace, I could enjoy working truly. Because I loved my coworkers.

I loved my coworkers, because they were so kind. Especially, elder coworkers treated me as their real daughter. They always gave me sweets and something to drink, and they were so friendly to me, so I talked to them about many things. When I worried about something, they heard my stories and gave me sone advice. When I was sick, they cared me. I also thought they were my second parents.

I feel so sad because I will not be able to meet them any more, but I want to tell them thank you for good memories and your kindness. I will not forget this experiences.

2 件のコメント:

karuha さんのコメント...

Probably you had goot time with coworkers.Your experience is valuable and the memory is treasure for you.I envy you!

JH さんのコメント...

Why did the sushi shop close?