2007年5月15日火曜日

Communicative Activities

Today, I'm going to review typical junior high school's communicative activities which we learned in the last class. The activities I'm going to show you today is Interview and Find someone who... .


First, I want to introduce new Interview. In the last class, we used this activity to study past tense. And we did this Interview with partners and we could enjoy partner's stories, but I think that we will be able to enjoy this activity more. In my plan, we use this to study future tense in the situation of invitation. For example, I ask someone their planning, “Are you free at 7:00 tomorrow?”, and if the answere is “Yes!”, I invite him to the movies or drinking or something, “Shall we go for a drink?”, and we promise to go for a drink. And then, I ask other person. In this activity, we can talk with many people and enjoy talking.


Second, I want to introduce new Find someone who... . I think that it is better that teacher ask students their plan or hope for the vacation in advance, and make a list. Students use this sheets and find whose plans are they. I think that students can have chance to talk with every member and they can do many tiomes in this activity.

2 件のコメント:

pizza さんのコメント...

Hello WAKAME! this is Pizza.
About interview, I think your plan is more interesting than original plan because students can enjoy conversation. In original plan, students say only "What ~ doing?" "~ is ・・・ing." But in your plan, students can communicate more practically.
About someone who, I felt the activity is a littele boring because it's not always sure that I can find someone who~, but in your plan, everyone's plan are written on the sheet, so I can always find someone.

JH さんのコメント...

Interesting ideas.